If your teeth are in need of alignment, then we have exciting news for you! Invisalign® is an effective way to align your smile and improve your oral health without the hassle of metal braces or brackets attached to your teeth. In fact, Invisalign is known to be hard to see, so no one will know you are wearing them.
Our dentist, Dr. David Li, is happy to help you align your teeth. Because Invisalign can’t work for every situation and alignment, our team at San Diego Orthodontic Specialists in San Diego, California, is happy to share some information with you, so you can determine if Invisalign is right for you.
Here are some orthodontic facts on Invisalign:
– Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible, making them hard to see by others.
– There is no food or drink restrictions with Invisalign because they are quickly snapped on and off, so you can still enjoy your favorite treats.
– The Invisalign aligners are extremely easy to clean and take care of, making your oral health hygiene routine quick and simple every day.
– Invisalign is made of very clear, thin aligners that are changed out about every two weeks as they gently align your teeth and jaw into the ideal alignment.
– For those who have moderately crowded teeth, underbites, minor spacing issues, overbites, or crossbites, Invisalign might be suitable for you.
If you want to know if Invisalign is right for you, then please call our office today at 858-487-8900 to set up a consultation. Our team of professionals is happy to review your alignment and answer any questions you may have pertaining to your needs.